Infrastructure Manager / Consulting Manager - Datacentre and Infrastructure - 85,000 + BonusThe Role:
A well-established Professional Services company (Consultancy) is looking to hire a Practice Lead. You will manage a team of up to 15 consultants, directing and assigning them to multiple projects. The role will have a small hands-on technical aspect to it (20%). You will be an experienced professional services/technical consultant to support pre-sales engagement calls with customers and to deliver engagements sold.?Ensure customer service delivery adheres to documented agreements and Statement of Works. You will be able to manage client relationships. Provide subject matter expertise, with customer projects and technical mentoring within the delivery team, both as a leader and in an active consulting capacity. Essential Skills/Experience:
To be considered, please ensure you complete your application on the Computappoint website.
- 15 years experience within a consulting organisation
- 5 years of people management experience
- Broad knowledge across data centre
- Deep knowledge across VMware, Microsoft and datacentre technologies such as Networking, storage etc.
- Understanding of Technical Design Authority.
- Proven experience as a successful technical infrastructure consultant with customer relationship management, technical pre-/post-sales experience
Services offered by Computappoint Limited are those of an Employment Business and/or Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91619539