Senior Software Developer - C# / WPF / MVVM / SQLBRAND NEW ROLE WITH AN EXCITING FACILTY SERVICES COMPANYIf you would like to keep your CV and data private, feel free to WhatsApp me your details to avoid 100 calls tomorrow my number is - 07841 463807
- Mid to Senior levels considered
- North West London Location, easy to commute
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- C# / WPF / MVVM / SQL
- To apply please call 02037633888 or email
Sourced by: @TechCareers_LDN
- your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across London.WHO ARE WE?
We provide lighting for the world of film, television and media production will the very best lighting equipment. Our service is unrivalled in its ability to provide creative solutions for our entertainment industry.WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You will be working in a fun environment getting full exposure of the product development and release cycle, getting involved in all stages. We are looking for a software developer to join our in-house team.WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE...
IT IS NICE TO HAVE...
- 5+ years experience in software development
- Experience using C#, MVVM, WPF, SQL Server
- You pay attention to detail
- Understand stakeholder requirements and how they translate in application features
- Understand, design and manage intricate relations and dependencies of the enterprise-based architecture and application
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
TO BE CONSIDERED...
- Degree in relevant subject (e.g. computer science) or relevant industry experience, Master's Degree preferred.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . For further information please call me on 0203 763 3888. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @SearchableTom or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Thomas Stevens, Searchability in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91618705