2531 - Digital Asset Management Specialist - W London/ Home Based - 6 month contract - up to £60K / £260 day rate Ltd co
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an International consumer goods brand, and leading player in their field.
We're looking for an exceptional Digital Asset Management Specialist to join the International Marketing Communications Team of a Consumer Good company with a remit to to assess the current DAM technology being used, assess usage , identify issues and make recommendations on how to move forward with an improved solution - either with a new system or by 'fixing' what we use today.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment. He or she likes working autonomously. We're looking for someone extremely curious, detail-oriented, technically knowledgeable across asset types, Digital Asset Management (DAM) systems, and technologies and you'll have experience of migrating organisations to new Digital Asset Management (DAM) systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Assess the needs of the organisation today as it relates to DAM
* Analyse, as to whether the current system meets the needs and goals for greatly improved user experience.
* Create a migration plan and timeline
* Work with key stakeholders to create align on project scope and written brief on how to fix the current issues, or to new agencies for new systems.
Lead the briefing process internally and align key stakeholders on the desired solution.
* Collaborate cross-functionally to implement improved and/or new system.
* Identify gaps in processes and/or tasks that can be optimized to improve user experience.
* Assess the workflow and propose necessary updates to better serve our long-term strategies.
* Train all internal and external stakeholders and frequent users of the system, creating training documents/videos that can be accessed at any time.
* Lead change management processes to ensure new system/ways of working are adapted and understood.
* Contributes to the development and implementation of workflow systems for the organization while documenting best practices.
* Contributes to file naming and server organization best practices and monitors implementation.
What we're looking for in you:
* Proven experience understanding complex organisational needs and Digital Asset Management (DAM) environments.
* Proven experience leading briefing and onboarding process for new Digital Asset Management (DAM) system.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders and prioritise tasks and escalate issues as needed.
* Strong knowledge of digital file specs, size formats, and codecs.
* Aptitude in identifying and troubleshooting technical issues.
* Ability to operate effectively in ambiguity and willingness to pivot workflows as needed.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and exceptional attention to detail