New opportunity for a PR Account Manager/Senior
to work with a leading, full-service communications agency who deliver award-winning Corporate, Financial Services, Public Affairs, Political and Digital campaigns.
It's an exciting time to join the agency as they continue to win new business, even in the first week of Jan 2021. Brilliant team culture, supportive and motivating. The senior team want to help each employee grow and progress in their career. Role overview: Salary: DOE + benefits
Our client is looking for an AM/SAM with strong Financial Services/Corporate Communications skills
. You will work as a key member of their client account teams. The role will involve media relations, new business, client account management, content creation & copywriting, strategic advice and account team coordination. You will deliver top insight and help provide leading strategic corporate comms direction to all your clients. Key requirements:
If you have the relevant corporate communications & financial services skills at AM/SAM level, please get in touch to discuss the role further.
- Experience in the corporate and financial services space;
- A hard-working attitude and extremely proactive;
- Ambitious and the desire to help grow the business;
- Strong account and client management skills;
- Good media connections in the UK financial media sector;
- Experience of managing junior team members.