PRODUCT OWNER - EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
Curious about a position with MHR? You've come to the right place. MHR has been changing the industry for years, and now you can too.
MHR offers HR, Payroll and Analytical expertise to help our customers work smarter. Our strength is in the development of our own technology based upon the market and future trends to ensure our customers have solutions that fit their needs today and grow with them in the future.
MHR are currently recruiting for a Product Owner to lead the delivery of Employee Engagement for our People First software, as well as being wholly responsible for the product roadmap to support it.
With the shift in the market to focus on the employee, the Product Owner has a passion and deep domain knowledge of employee recognition's, well-being and its impacts on productivity. The Product Owner will be an industry expert in Employee Engagement, but it will be their passion for this field of work that makes them stand-out.
The Product Owner will bring an unwavering optimism to the process of delivering a first-class HR & Payroll system that is cloud based and supports the ever-changing workforce. They have an outstanding understanding of the customer needs and problems that the customers face, both now and in the future.
Want to be part of something incredible? #OneMHR
* Be an advocate for the Employee Engagement industry and People First solution. Co-ordinating with marketing to promote new features, ensuring these features add benefits to customers and provide a ROI for MHR.
* Researching, creating and publishing white papers on the latest Industry trends in HRM.
* Identify and understand emerging global market needs and trends.
* Pro-actively work with customers, MHR Stakeholders and other sources of industry knowledge to gain feedback and validation.
* Demonstrates a clear understanding of competitor landscape
* Clearly define the product strategy, roadmap and backlog based on industry knowledge and feedback.
* Validate ideas and features with stakeholders prior to committing to delivery.
* Work with Research to ensure the latest technical and sociological trends are evaluated as part of new features.
* Priorities and manage the product backlog aligned with the product vision.
* Involve other members of the department and company in order to foster the sharing of knowledge and ideas.
* Working closely with product marketing to produce go to market kits, ensuring business readiness, supporting knowledge transfer upcoming developments and products performance in market.
* Produce quality feasibility documents, requirements and acceptance criteria.
* Manage the product backlog with continued refinement, review and prioritisation.
* Work with the Engineering team to ensure that new features and products are being developed and delivered on plan and in accordance with the acceptance criteria.
* Participate in the review of solutions throughout their development to ensure they fit the vision.
* Define a solution and then work with the user experience experts to help design solutions that delight our customers and increase our competitive advantage.
* Plan and deliver the business requirements for product guidance/training/advice to others in the organisation (e.g. presales, bid team, service delivery, service desk, HRO)
* Responsible for the review of supporting promotions and user guidance, including Users Guides, Impact Analysis, Videos, etc.
* Knowledge of emerging market needs and global trends
* Domain knowledge and up to date Legislation
* Knowledge of potential third-party HR, Talent and complimentary products and services
* Knowledge of Employee Engagement subject matter and future trends
* Business Analysis skills
* Highly effective at organisation, time and people management
* Expert Presenter
* We contribute to a full company pension scheme to help you plan for your future.
* We offer life assurance (x4 salary, with option to increase up to x8 salary).
* An employee assistance programme is included.
* Our sites all come with a subsidised restaurant and cafe on-site, with delicious new meals on offer from our chefs each day.
* Personal development plays a big part in helping our people to reach their potential, this is why we offer over 60 internal training courses and support our people with external qualifications.
What makes MHR a great place to work, isn't novelties or gimmicky job titles, it's our down to earth approach working with people who want to do a job they're proud of.
We invest for the long term, providing fantastic careers for our people and the best software and services to meet the needs of our customers now and in the future.
With over 35 years' experience in the industry, our ethos has been to keep investing and moving forward with the changing world of work, and we can only do that by supporting our people. We've invested £20 million in a huge building expansion project to provide the best environment for our people, to give them the space they need to excel and grow. And by investing 20% of our turnover into our own research and development, our people shape the future of our products and services to support changing requirements on both a local and global scale.
We're flexible, we embrace change and as we're still owned by the original founders. We're incredibly proud of what we we've built, evolving from a small business into one of the biggest and best in the industry.
Be part of something special, become part of the MHR family.