Infrastructure Engineer - Linux
Fully Remote The Company
I am currently recruiting for one of the most exciting companies in Europe who require an Infrastructure Engineer to join their team of industry leading experts. This company works across the public and private sector to deliver cutting edge products that revolutionise the way that companies and governmental organisations look at their digital security in an ever changing world.
The systems and software you will be working on help to support Governments and Private Customers around the world in helping them defend against cyber threats and so they must be able to rely on the quality of our products. You will have responsibility for delivering new enabling capabilities, developing and delivering templated systems, resolving infrastructure support issues and maintaining, managing and optimising the overall performance and availability of the infrastructure.Essential Criteria
- Linux - CentOS / Red Hat
- Install, configure & support of VMware (Horizon) - VCP - DTM
- Install and configuration of HP & Dell hardware
- Automation techniques such as PowerShell, Terraform, Ansible and Puppet
- Install, configure & support Microsoft Windows Server 2012+ and Windows 10
- Experience with a variety of IT administration & management applications
- Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop
- Administration of AWS / Azure
- Degree or relevant experience in a busy IT department
Sound interesting? Click 'Apply Now' or contact Nathan on 02077806706 for a confidential conversation.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91590716