Agile Software Delivery Manager
If you are first class Software Delivery Manager comfortable working in an Agile environment looking to work with a number of exciting clients in a broad range of industry sectors such as financial services, retail and telecommunications then please read on...
My client is at the forefront of technical consultancy and are engaged by their clients to tackle their biggest technical challenges. They are delivery focussed, with a strong AGILE background who are passionate about all things technology!You'll have the following skills:
- Must have strong agile experience, ideally a certified Scrum Master
- Come from either a Scrum Master, Delivery or Technical Team Lead background
- 7+ years IT delivery experience
- Must have team management experience, aswell as Leadership experience
- Manage assigned projects (both software and/or infrastructure projects) in a consultancy role
- Knowledge of UAT/OAT, test practice, iterative project design, business analysis. These are both in an advisory or project delivery capacity
- Involvement in Process Improvement
- Strong awareness of business drivers (essential for the consulting aspect of role)
- Good knowledge of public, private and hybrid cloud services
- Implementing automated solutions for the provisioning of environments, deployment of applications, continuous integration, delivery and deployment pipelines - a good understanding of Open-Source, Cloud native and licensed tooling commonly used to support these types of solutions.
- Understanding of DevOps organisations
4.6* Rating on Glassdoor - "Great culture, Big focus on learning, development and your growth, lots of transparency, lovely warm & welcoming people :)"
My client is reviewing C.Vs this week, for interviews to take place next week to be considered or to find out more information please get in touch either by email or to my direct line.
For more details please get in touch via.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91583827