Solution Architect - Google Cloud Platform
WFH (initially) - Newport (post Covid)
3 month contract
Up to £550 per day (depending on experience)
Concept Resourcing are looking for a Solution Architect (Google Cloud Platform) to join a Central Government client based in either Newport (working from home initially full time).
This is an initial 3 month contract Outside IR35. Day rates are negotiable dependant on experience.
The ideal candidate must have the following experience;
- Designing data processing systems to enable our reproducible analytical pipelines to operate at required flexible scale; trading off latency, storage and throughput considerations.
- Designing storage systems while considering the effective use of managed services (e.g. Cloud Bigtable, Cloud Spanner, Cloud SQL, BigQuery, Cloud Storage, Cloud Datastore, Cloud Memorystore) and balancing strategic decisions against the storage costs and performance.
- Designing for security and compliance to meet the requirements of our platform for identity and access management (e.g. Cloud IAM), data security (encryption, key management), privacy (e.g. Data Loss Prevention API) and legal compliance (e.g. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)).
- Designing for resilience and efficiency via test suites, pipeline monitoring, autoscaling resources, planning and stress testing data recovery (fault tolerance etc.).
- Previously delivered cloud based solutions on Google Cloud Platform
RECOMMENDATIONS: - If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with our referral scheme.
To apply send an updated CV or call me directly on