Part Time Schools Data Administrator Required, Preston
A School Data Administrator is required for a Preston School.
All applicants must own a DBS or be happy to have a DBS run on them.
This is a temp role with the chance to go perm for the right candidate. The role is part time and flexible in terms of days worked - 3/4 days per week
21 - 28 hours per week.
- Monitor and manage SIMs database
- Analyse and assess data of other modules, data related software and the preparation of school census data. Deliver training and support to staff using these modules
- Liaise with school leadership team to organise suitable cover for teachers
- Must have experience of SIMS and experience of Nova T desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledgeable on how to develop school systems
- Offer solutions
- Excellent communication required to liaise with staff and external agencies
- Excellent knowledge of compliance
- Able to work flexibly in a fast paced environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new school, contact Neil McGregor for a confidential discussion on your career.