Cooper Lomaz are currently recruiting for a C++ Developer to join our clients stable and successful team be working on the development of a cross platform Windows and Linux product.
This new role offers a huge variety of technical challenges and the opportunity to work on many diverse software projects where you will take a pragmatic approach to delivering high quality code at all stages of the product life cycle in an Agile environment. The successful candidate will have a proven ability in C++ and multi-threading working in Windows and Linux environments with a solid understanding of software engineering principles. It is essential you have outstanding communication skills and can work as part of a team remotely and onsite (when able) and you will have an interest or exposure to media or graphic processing working with highspeed networking of HPC.
Your education, experience and interests
- A degree in Computer Science or other relevant engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- C++ and multi-threading
- Windows and Linux
- Sound knowledge of software engineering principles
- Ability to work pragmatically within a dynamic and rapid code development culture without sacrificing quality and whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written, with a willingness to present creative technical solutions to the team
- A passion for technology and problem solving
- Willingness to learn from and communicate with the rest of the team
- Ability to be a team player or work alone as appropriate for the task at hand
- Agile development environment and experience of JIRA/GIT, cross platform development for Windows and Linux and/or graphics experience would be an advantage
- An interest / experience in graphics processing, high speed networking and/or high performance computing would also be an advantage