Morgan Hunt are currently working with one of the UK's most established Health Regulatory Bodies, which regulates a range of different professions.
They are looking for a number of temporary Case Managers
to investigate and manage their own case load based on complaints made against the registered professionals.
The role would be perfect for someone with experience handling case-loads within a regulatory or legal environment (desirably with experience at a Health Regulator)
This opportunity will offer the potential for extension and to go permanent based on performance as well as fantastic progression opportunities within the organisation.Job Title:
Home-Based (London Office)Hourly Rate:
£19.00 - £22.00Job Type:
Temporary (3 months, with likelihood of extension)Hours:
Full-time (35 hours per week)Start Date:
- Investigate and manage a range of cases, with thorough knowledge of legislation and procedure (including complex and high-profile cases)
- Act as primary contact for enquires regarding case load
- Maintain an electronic system and database, according to Data Protection policy
- Analyse complex information and make decisions based on this
- Prepare and present cases as well as attend panels to ensure the decisions made are appropriate and based on fact
- Undertake risk assessments
- Obtain and draft witness statements
- Drafting allegations
- Reviewing evidence
- Educated to Degree level
- Demonstrated experience of investigating and progressing cases
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- An understanding of professional regulation
- Ability working with committees & panels within a complex framework
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
Please apply or contact me via email to find out more information regarding this fantastic opportunity for a Case Manager.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.