Software Developer (C#, .NET, SQL)
Remote working (Must be UK-Based)
FPSG's client create unique market leading software that is currently used by hundreds of thousands of users across the globe daily. Working in an Agile environment, you will be part of a team BA's, Product Owners and other Developers working to deliver the business objectives.
Note this role is only available to candidates who are able to work remote from inside the UK.
Responsibilities of the Software Developer include:
- Delivering system/software development projects in a structured Agile development environment
- Requirements capture, analysis techniques and process improvement approaches
- Development of software using a variety of technologies including but not limited to c#, .Net and SQL Server technologies.
- Ability to prioritise and carry out multiple tasks
- Influence and drive projects to meet key milestones and overcome challenges
- Remain technically capable and an expert in current technologies
- Participate in rigorous testing, code reviews and driving best practice
- Bring independent thinking and creativity to remote development projects
Knowledge and experience required by the Software Developer include:
- Track record in full-stack development with a significant web based applications
- C# (version 8)
- .Net with MVC
- jQuery / jQuery UI
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Best Practice in Security
- Experience working with a small, highly collaborative development team
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment with TDD on enterprise solutions.
- Test Automation
- Entity Framework 6 / Micro ORMS
- TFS administration: build and release processes
- JS client side build processes
- REST API design and development
As well as a strong salary our client is offering the opportunity to work for a rapidly growing UK software business who are dominating their sector. They have a mature fully remote working environment with additional family friendly benefits. They encourage personal development, with both career and technical progression available.
Please click on "Apply Now" along with your up-to-date CV stating your notice period and salary expectations.
Key skills terminology:
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process