CILEx Property LawyerHours:
Full Time, Monday to FridayContract
: Temporary Interim Contract (6 - 9 months)Pay:
£15.33 - £17.51 per hourOffice Location
: Wolverhampton City Centre (This role will be home based / remote working until further notice)
Office Angels are delighted to be working in partnership with a local public sector client who are currently seeking to appoint an CILEx Property Lawyer to work on a 6 - 9 month temporary contract. As the Property Lawyer you will work closely to the Head Of Services / Lead Lawyer to be responsible for the provision of legal services throughout the organisation and to other approved bodies. Your main focus will be to provide efficient and cost effective delivery of legal services with a strong emphasis on customer focus, continuous improvement and service excellence.Duties / Responsibilities
Skills / Experience Required
- Assisting with residential property matters
- Advising on key legal risks associated with estate transactions
- Drafting and reviewing contracts, deeds of covenant, pre-emption agreements, overage and dealing with instructions through to post completion
- Way leave agreements
- Preparing , revising and finalising documents/reports
- Managing communications, correspondence via (phone e-mail, post voicemail)
- Assisting in the arranging and co-ordination of team/departmental meetings
- Coordinating private law matters
- Preparing documentation relating to the acquisition, disposal and management of land and properties
- Advising on and prepare documentation relating to contractual arrangements entered into by the organisation
- Advising on information and intellectual property matters
- Previous experience of working as a Property Lawyer or a similar executive role
- Completion in level 3 certificate in law and practice
- Experience in property and general conveyancing matters including commercial and non-commercial transactions
- Ability to work on your own initiative and give advice on a wide range of legal issues.
This role has an immediate start for the successful applicant - If you feel that your skills closely match the job criteria then please apply now.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.