PE Global is currently recruiting for a Finance Systems Support (SAP & BW) for a leading multi-national Med Device client in Wokingham.
The role supports the teams' efforts toward various aspects of the overall operations of financial systems including day-to-day transactions, issue review, reporting, ongoing system maintenance, enhancements, project initiatives, and identification of system efficiencies.Responsibilities:
- Support EMEA Finance community with systems related queries, training, change requests, UAT and production support
- Act as key contact for OTC Team, assist with answering queries and support integrated testing
- Act as main point of contact with IT to log SAP Fusion/BI tickets and issues
- Deliver robust testing of systems solutions and comply with validated environment requirements
- Represent EMA Finance in cross-functional reviews of business process and systems solutions
- Develop User Acceptance Test Plans for SAP Fusion/BI system enhancements, break fixes & new system implementations (HPALM)
- Assist business with User Acceptance Testing for SAP Fusion/BI system enhancement & break fixes, SAP role changes
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
- A minimum of 2/3 years of professional experience working with SAP and finance systems is required, preferably in SAP and Business Data Warehouse (BW) Environment.
- SAP certification in one or more modules (FI/CO, SD, BI)
- In-depth understanding of SAP configuration and functionality across SD, FI/CO modules (please note this is not a hands-on configuration role)
- Proven experience in SAPFI/CO implementations and production support, either as Business Power User, or Functional Analyst
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Finance core business processes
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of integration points with OTC processes
Please click the link below to apply, call Amparo on + or alternatively send an up to date CV
Although it is not possible for us to respond to all applications, we at PE Global will do our upmost to give you feedback on your application. You have sent your Cv into us as a company and even though you have sent your CV to a particular position, we are making the reasonable assumption that you are active on the job market and as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable positions with you. You are free to opt out of this so please specify in your application to us if you just want to be contacted in relation to a specific vacancy. Your Cv is sent to a central recruitment inbox which a number of people in the applicable PE Global division have access to and so this means that you might not be contacted by the named person in this advert.