Performance Marketing ManagerLocation
: Central London (Remote For Now)Salary:
We are currently working with a new & visionary lifestyle brand within the Performance & Wellbeing sector. This brand drives a strong message: that we can look after ourselves, and the environment at the same time. It's a chance to be a part of an incredible journey and to work closely with well known individuals in the sporting world who are passionate about the cause and product.THE ROLE
To drive Acquisition, Retention and Loyalty - making data driven decisions to support with new customer acquisition, reach, engagement, retention and conversion strategies. Creating targeted and strategic campaigns, with high ROI, all based on performance. And implementing paid initiatives through Search and other advertising platforms, as well as, organic website and campaign optimization.
- Drive the trio of strategy, execution and post analysis of PPC/ Paid Social/ Digital Partnerships and Affiliates
- Own and iterate the online journey for growth focused product campaigns
- Knowledge of bidding strategies
- Able to optimize and A/B test all online channels and the website
- Previous experience working in/ with SEO and SEO tools such as SEM Rush.
- Able to implement on-site and off-site, the basics of SEO (technical & content).
- Comfortable reporting on SEO and providing a table/ checklist for improvements.
- Performance Marketing expert who enjoys being both hands-on, as well as, strategic.
- Highly analytical and numerically astute
- Enjoys building up functions
- Entrepreneurial in nature, driven and motivated by the start-up spirit.
- Proactive, innovative and creative in approach.
- Good understanding of the Premium/Luxury sector.
Keywords: PPC, Paid Social, SEO, Partnerships and Affiliates, Campaigns.
If of interest, please apply today for a confidential conversation!
Unfortunately due to the volume of interest that we receive, should you not have a response within 1 week , please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.