A well respected and long-established general practice based in Southport is now recruiting a senior litigation solicitor. This is a newly created position that has come about as the firm is succession planning, there is a healthy caseload to pick up and clear career progression routes to head of department over the next year or so.The Role:
You will be running a caseload of Civil Litigation matters to include matters such as -
- Property Litigation including disputes between commercial landlords and tenants and possession claims
- Professional negligence actions
- Contractual disputes
- Boundary Disputes
- Debt recovery
- Contested Wills and Probate actions including claims under the Inheritance Act 1975
N/B It is not necessary to have all of the above experience, particularly in relation to contested probate claims. Unfortunately, applications from personal injury practitioners will not be accepted.The Ideal Candidate:
- You will have previous experience of running a mixed case load of Civil Litigation matters to include some of the above matters.
- You will ideally be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least 5 years' experience.
- The ideal candidate will be well organised and have excellent time management skills.
As important as experience is getting the right cultural fit and as such a team player with ambition is essential.
Some flexibility in respect of home working, up to two days a week, is available.Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is flexible and in the region of £50,000 depending on experience together with additional benefits.
- The role is full time but part time may be considered.
- The firm offer excellent training opportunities as well as genuine career progression.
- Family friendly environment.
If this Civil Litigation position is of interest, please do not hesitate to contact Nick Tappin today to get the ball rolling. Please click 'apply'.