Management Accountant / Finance Business PartnerBirmingham based - Permanent roleSalary: £40,000 per annum - £45,000 per annum plus package
We are looking for a Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner to join a leading Social Housing repairs and maintenance contractor to provide finance support on a portfolio of reactive and planned maintenance contracts with Local Authority / Housing Association clients. Please note: we are looking for candidates from the Social Housing, FM, Construction or Utilities sectors, and either CIMA / ACCA qualifications are essential for this position.
Supporting and reporting to the Financial Controller, the right applicant will provide business support and data analysis and will work with stakeholders within the Finance Team and the rest of the company.
This is an exciting role within a fast paced environment, strong analytical skills are essential. We are looking for somebody who has a proven track record of working closely with Operations / Commercial teams within a similar sector.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts from underlying operational and commercial information
- Working in partnership with Operational and Commercial teams
- Ownership of the Balance Sheet and escalation of issues to the Financial Controller as appropriate
- Liaising with Internal & External auditors
- Fulfilling monthly and quarterly reporting requirements
- Responsibility for producing accurate cash flow forecasts, monthly forecasts and annual budget
- Systems management and business process review and improvement
- Management and oversight of the integrity of cash management
- Driver of continuous improvement ensuring a robust control environment
- Provision of adhoc financial analysis as required
This is a great opportunity for somebody looking to further their career with a successful, market leading business.
For more information please apply on line now!Applications
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV. Alternatively contact us on .
Howells Solutions are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Howells Solutions acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.