Digital PR & Outreach Manager Remote £40,000-£50,000 pa dependent on experience + benefits Permanent / Full-time
Are you a PR & Outreach specialist with demonstrable digital PR, outreach, organic search, SEO, and link-building experience?
Would you like to work for a B2B & B2C fast-growing and funded technology provider?
Do you enjoy a combined strategic and hands-on position reporting to C-team and offering a high level of input and autonomy?
Are you comfortable working from home with regular virtual interaction with the team?
If yes, then this is the role for you!
Our client is an exciting financial solution software provider based in the UK. Due to ongoing growth, they are seeking a creative and talented PR & Outreach Manager to join a fun and talented marketing team. Tasks:
Skills & Experience
- Develop and deliver a B2C focused PR strategy
- Work with marketing team to develop a strong SEO and brand strategy
- Develop and deliver digital PR campaigns to increase organic growth
- Support on virtual events, provide commentary and PR related writing tasks
- Respond to media requests working with journalists, market specialists, and publications
- Provide regular market updates and reports to the senior team
- Degree and/or PR qualification preferred
- Fluent English verbal and excellent writing skills
- Demonstrable previous experience in a PR / Digital PR role
- SEO and organic search
- Managing media requests, journalists, commentary responses and market advisors
- Enjoy working in an early-stage company and fast-paced environment
- Technology, SaaS, or FinTech sector experience desirable
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.