Interim opportunity to drive optimised acquisition although a practical knowledge of retention strategyClient Details
Exciting global scale up with ambitious growth plans. Inclusive, collaborative and autonomous culture.Description
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Working with the marketing leads and data team to develop a B2C acquisition strategy.
- Analyse and refine current acquisition proposition and help identify use of new channels.
- Working with the marketing team to roll out new optimisation opportunities.
- Develop and manage new campaigns across channels.
- Test new channels opportunities, ensuring the optimal implementation of test and learn principles.
- Analyse current performance KPIs
In order to be considered you must have demonstrable experience of the following:
- Hands-on performance marketing expertise - especially in B2C acquisition
- Capable of combining strategic thinking with practical, actionable solutions
- Proven experience of managing paid and organic channels
- Proven experience of growing channels whilst managing ROI
- Proven analytical skill in planning and reporting
- Ability to manage prioritise and coordinate your own work
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, and excellent presentation skills, able to work collaboratively, lead projects and manage stakeholders
- Self motivated with strong project management skills and able to work across multiple workstreams
- Ability to work effectively in a rapidly changing, fast-paced and results-oriented scale-up
£350 - £450 per day