Established local business are looking to add to their Accounts function.
This will be a great for someone who is keen to get into Accounts/Finance.
Hours are 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and finish at 4pm on Friday (39 hours per week).
Duties as follows:
- Register all supplier invoices to the Accounting system
- Manage the email "In box" for all correspondence and distribute accordingly
- Bar code all Goods receive notes and add to the system
- Deal with the post and distribute accordingly
- Handle all stationary deliveries deliveries on site
- Archive old supplier invoices to the accounting system
- Scan and archive all paper supplier invoices
This role will be mainly working with the Accounts Payable section and reports to the Financial Controller
The ideal person will be helpful by nature and will be happy dealing with the duties above for a minimum of 1 year before progression.
After 1 year successful completion, the business will consider developing the candidate further within the accounts team and there will be the option to take on studies in AAT which will be supported by the business.
This role is Fully office based in a COVID secure environment.
Initial interviews to be carried out by video through Teams or other video platforms.