This is an opportunity to work for a cloud native technology company who are disrupting the market with innovative solutions. Their entire workforce is remote, which includes this position, so as long as you live in the UK or anywhere in Europe you can be considered for this role.
As the teams Penetration Tester you will be working extremely close with the engineering and cloud security teams, in fact they all get together once per week for a HTB, great culture and team spirit. My client needs a Penetration Tester who is experienced across the following areas:
- API & infrastructure penetration testing
- Hold certifications (LPT/OSCE/CEPT/GXPN)
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Docker/container, Kubernetes and AWS ECS security
- Strong public cloud experience, in particular AWS and/or GCP security
- Familiar with code reviews and reverse engineering
- Strong programmer (Go, Java, Python, Bash etc.)
- DevSecOps - they do a lot with infrastructure as code
In conclusion, if you are an experienced penetration tester when it comes to cloud security and a strong programmer, looking for a 100% remote position, please apply!