Alexander Daniels are currently recruiting for a Payroll/HR Administrator for a well-established business based in Telford on a permanent basis, with an immediate start available. You will be working as part of a small and friendly finance team and be responsible for the full monthly payroll process. Your day to day duties will include;
- Processing a monthtly payroll of up to 150 workers checking the hours worked on incoming clockings
- Calculating statutory payments and holiday pay requests
- Processing starters and leavers
- Verify and balancing of payroll totals, student loan reports and tax deductions
- Generating the BACS file for approval by the Financial Controller and ensuring everyone is paid on time
- Dealing with queries from employees and other 3rd parties and resolving them as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Working closely with the HR Manager and assisting with daily and adhoc projects as required
The perfect candidate will have previous experience processing payrolls using a computerised payroll system and a good eye for detail. Candidates who have processed payroll as part of a wider finance role will also be considered. This is the perfect role for an ambitious candidate with a keen interest in progressing into HR, but you must be able to process a payroll from start to finish.
The hours of work are 8-4:30 with an early Friday finish, and you will also be entitled to 25 days holiday, pension and medical cover. The business are currently offering a mixture of remote and office based working and there is plenty of onsite parking available.