We invest in the best - We pay £3,000 Welcome Bonus for all Nurses
- * Terms & conditions apply
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses RSCN/RMN
to join our Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS)
at The Huntercombe Hospital Maidenhead, located in Taplow, 4 miles from Maidenhead & Slough.
We would be delighted to speak to you If you've previously worked for the NHS
The hospital is a 60 bed Tier 4 CAMHS hospital
for young people aged 12 -18 years with a range of mental health disorders and includes the following units:
- Adolescent Care
- Acute Psychiatric
- Eating Disorders
We provide comprehensive assessment and treatment programmes working collaboratively with patients and their families or carers.
There is free parking
at the hospital which is located approximately 1 mile from junction 7 of the M4 motorway.
Huntercombe can offer you a rewarding career
where you will be valued as a key member of our team and every day you'll be able to make a difference
to the lives of our patients and residents, supporting and encouraging them to achieve their goals and ambitions.
Most patients and residents are referred via NHS and local authorities
. We play an integral part in contributing to new models of care outlined in the Five Year Forward View.
As a Registered Nurse RSCN/RMN working in our Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) your main duties will be:-
- Identifying the care needs of patients, planning and implementing nursing interventions and evaluating outcomes of care given
- Communicating information accurately on patient care to the patient, families, internal and external professionals, including commissioners
- Administering drugs and checking/ preparations in accordance with company policy and procedures and NMC guidelines
- Reporting and recording incident and accidents in accordance with policy and procedures
- Assisting in the induction, development and supervision of new and junior staff members
To join The Huntercombe Group as a Registered Nurse RSCN/RMN you will:-
In return we offer you:
- Hold current NMC PIN registration and adhere to the NMC Codes of Conduct at all times
- RSCN qualification
- Have a person centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
- Have the ability to motivate, lead and supervise a team
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
- Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
- Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
- Have a legal right to work in the UK
- A generous bonus payment - *Terms & Conditions apply
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- Reimbursement for NMC registration fees
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Relocation allowance of up to £8000.00
We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of ethnic origin, gender, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or social background. This is a great opportunity for someone to make a difference.
An enhanced DBS (England) or PVG/Disclosure Scotland (Scotland) Disclosure will be required for all successful applicants. Costs will be met by the Company.
If you like what you have read, are dynamic, forward thinking and keen to learn, with a confident 'CAN DO' approach in all you do, please click Apply
To learn more about The Huntercombe Group please visit our website.