Trinity House Group are working to recruit an Interim Project Accountant for a PE-backed, acquisitive SME business based in Gloucestershire. This is a fantastic opportunity for an innovative accountant who enjoys working on finance transformation projects within a fast paced environment.
This will be a highly rewarding role that will allow you to put your own stamp on things. You will need to be a strong communicator, enjoy working collaboratively and have a proactive working style.
Working for the senior leadership team, you will seek out and drive the necessary process improvements to improve financial reporting and controls. You will work with a supportive line manager who will allow you the autonomy to manage your workload as you see fit, but who is there to offer guidance when needed. The Company
The successful candidate will be working for a well-respected business who have continued to outperform the market and grow throughout the pandemic. You'll be working alongside an impressive board with an appetite for growth and an impressive pedigree of building high performance businesses.
The culture is fast paced, flexible and hard working and you will be happy to roll your sleeves up and support the wider team when required. The Role
- End to end review of the management accounting function, driving a culture of continuous improvement
- Analysis and review of cost centre reporting
- Building effective budgeting and forecasting models
- Monitoring and development of the financial and operational control environment
- Delivering effective and accurate working capital forecasting and reporting
- Develop strong relationships with colleagues
- Introducing and chairing regular process review meetings
As the successful Project Accountant you will be / have:
The Benefits Package
- Experienced in Management Accounting
- Able to demonstrate extensive process improvements in career to date
- An analytical mindset and possessing first-rate Excel and modelling skills.
- The ability to see the big picture while paying attention to the detail, as well as flexibility, organization, and team player attitude.
- This position is part of a highly collaborative finance team where excellent communication skills play a big part in their success.
- An innovative, entrepreneurial flair
The following benefits package is available to the successful candidate
- Competitive salary £30,000 - £40,000
- Immediate start