Spark, Airflow, lambda, Kubernetes, Python, Java
My client is a leading global investment bank, currently seeking a team lead (hands-on) to work within their Data Team. The existing platform is in it's first year, and this is an opportunity to contribute to the evolution of the platform and the team.
You will bring to the team senior experience of working in big data environments. You will apply your knowledge around continuous improvement and integrating new services and third-party products.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience with open source big data technologies. (Spark, Presto, Airflow, Cloud Storage)
- Public cloud infrastructure (networking, instances, security) and services (e.g. lambda, RDS ).
- Containerization (ideally with Kubernetes).
- Data prep, transformation and pipelining (ideally spark).
- Monitoring solutions, ideally Prometheus/Grafana.
- Coding languages: Python/Java/Scala/Bash
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91615228