Information Security SpecialistPenetration Testing, Wireshark // Up to £50,000 // Stoke
We are proud to be one of the UK's fastest growing organisations with an award winning software platform.
You will be joining a tech orientated company whose software solution boasts nearly 40 million users. Having a nationally recognised technical team, you will be part of a talented team which constantly strives for more from themselves and their software.
Given the opportunity to explore the security of in-house, open and closed source applications to make a genuine impact on the safety of our platforms and users' data. Working from a security assessment focus, your role will involve reading code and running penetration tests.
With a very diverse environment, we recognise the value that all team members can bring to our fast-paced environment. Our teams pride themselves on innovative and effective methods that take our information security to a superior level.As part of the Information Security Team you will have the opportunity to:
- Plan and conduct web application penetration testing
- Investigate packets through Wireshark
- Use innovative techniques to identify security weak points
- Read code and identify areas for further investigation
- Drive best practice, utilising the most appropriate security testing tools for each task
Core Tools we are currently using:
- Web Application Penetration Testing
While there is no set recipe for success, we find that you will tend to have the following attributes:
- You have previous commercial experience within Penetration Testing or Ethical Hacking
- You have demonstrated experience using Wireshark and other related tools.
- You have understanding and the ability to read code.
- You have demonstrated experience in large-scale, fast-paced organisations with high volumes of users across multiple platforms.
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . For further information please call me on 01244 739 399 / 07889 558 613. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 9pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @SearchableRosie or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Rosie Bancroft, Searchability in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91613584