MyMiniFactory is enabling a decentralised Ecosystem for 3D creatives and makers one step at a time. We are a world leader with values: Sustainability, Purposefulness, Inclusivity and Freedom.
We have experienced an extraordinary growth in the last 18 month. We are now looking to hire a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our servers.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
We expect you to have a proven experience as a System Administrator.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other language
- Extensive experience with CentOS
- Experience with NginX, RabbitMQ, Redis is a big plus
- DB Management experience
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
The role is remote.
You will be working very closely with our CTO and COO.