A Fantastic opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Automation Engineer to join a leading leader and established business with Siemens PLC based knowledge.
We are looking for Multi-Skilled Automation Engineer who has an appetite, desire to move into a Multi-Skilled Controls role, training & development is provided to continuous up-skill especially on the Controls, PLC side (Siemens) while having hands-on knowledge/skill sets electrical/mechanical.
OTE £51,000: Amazing Benefits & Career Path.
Main duties: Multi-Skilled Automation Engineer
* Contact for technical controls fault management along with working supporting the Maintenance team
* Error management ownership and engagement
* Technical fault management controller providing the link and comm's to the wider network
* Adhering to site agreed communication and fault management processes
* Identifying process failures and escalating as required
* Targeting maintenance activities at top (10) issues as identified via the EIS / SCADA data analysis
* Root-cause-analysis of faults using industry recognised tools e.g.
* Rectification and prevention of issues
* Continuous improvement
* On-site training, a controlled programme of instruction and refresher training using assessment tools thus enhancing the overall levels of technical expertise available to the company
* To support repairs in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations
* Diagnosis of Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic faults and repairs
* Prioritise system faults
* To comply with Health & Safety legislation at all times
* Maintain product flow at all times
Qualifications: Multi-Skilled Automation Engineer
* Time-served apprenticeship / NVQ Level 3 (Or Equivalent) Electrical bias preferred
* ONC-HNC qualified engineering OR equivalent (electrical bias preferred) Electrical controls system experience including (Not All) inverter drives, conveyors, small lifting equipment, barcode scanning equipment
* Siemens PLC / Profibus / Profinet / Ethernet.
* Multi-Skilled Automation Engineer