The Role: Maintenance - Night Shift
Location: South London,
Our client, in the environmental energy sector, has an opportunity to join them at their waste processing site, a sector that provides stability and longevity, Be part of a secure and long term maintenance role on the night shift.
* The Successful Maintenance Technician
• This role suits a time served fitter/engineer, working with heavy machinery either manufacturing, waste management or agriculture.
• You will have a sound ability in mechanical maintenance - such as heavy machinery or mechanics.
• The Successful Maintenance Technician will have good communication skills and the ability to work positively in a team environment.
• Strong health and safety knowledge.
• The ideal candidate will have a positive, cheery and can do personality and attitude.
• This role would suit an individual who is keen to develop themselves as our business also grows.
* • Reporting to the Maintenance Manager this role is responsible for the mechanical maintenance of the Environmental Processing Plant on the Night Shift .
• As our Maintenance Fitter you will ensure that any mechanical problems are rectified as a priority.
• As our Maintenance Technician you will carry out any fault finding and repair of all associated plant and machinery, such as conveyors, hydraulics, etc