A highly successful and growing accountancy firm with a diverse range of clients is currently seeking a Senior Accountant, with recent practice experience, to join their exceptionally professional and friendly team. This firm has experienced considerable growth in the last few years and as a result of the growth in their client base, they are now looking for a Qualified Accountant to join them in a senior role within the firm.
Reporting to a Partner your role will be varied and will certainly develop to meet the skills of the individual but broadly your responsibilities will be:
- Managing and growing a portfolio of clients
- Planning jobs and working with clients to prepare and complete work
- Preparing year end accounts including reviewing and finalising accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
- Supervising junior members of the team and providing support as required
- Preparing Tax returns and offering an advisory service to clients
- Working closely with the Director to support the continued success and growth of the firm
Applicants will need to be qualified (ACA or ACCA) or have the relevant experience and will combine this with recent practice experience of managing a portfolio of clients.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits and the chance to develop your career in a growing Practice.
To be considered, please contact Rachel at TN Recruits Accounts with your CV.
In application for this role, you are consenting to TN Recruits Ltd retaining your details to secure you work. All information provided will be held securely for up to 3 years unless we are contacted and instructed otherwise.