NEW TEMPORARY ROLE - CANDIDATE MUST BE AT FINALIST LEVEL.
This Finance Manager role will be for a candidate who is immediately available and will be due to complete their studies as soon as possible (finalist level).
This role is situated in central London, however it will be a work from home position until further notice. You will not be expected to commute into the office.
This company are the leading sports retailer in the UK, with offices in New York, Germany, France and Australia.
The Key responsibilities for this Finance Manager position are:
- Prepare and review the monthly management accounts in accordance with US GAAP including revenue, journals, accruals and prepayments.
- Review month end variance analysis for revenue and P&L. Review and reconciliation of inter company recharges.
- Maintain and develop monitoring controls to minimise the risk of fraud to the company and to meet all SOX reporting requirements.
- Review of general ledger coding of invoices and POs in SAP for all office costs incurred. Reviewing personal and company credit card expenses.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure all time sheets are kept up to date and promote best practice across the agencies.
- Responding to frequent queries from senior management, controllers, non-finance employees and auditors
- Assist with the preparation of Board Packs and other presentations to senior stakeholders
- Work with the Commercial Controller to provide day to day commercial support to the agency MDs and management teams, including pipeline and utilisation reporting and analysis, cost base tracking and regular highlighting of areas of risk/opportunity with in relation to the annual financial objectives.
- Ad-hoc accountancy tasks
The successful candidate will be immediately available and be an active studier in either CIMA/ACCA/ACA.
This candidate will need to have at least 8 years experience within accountancy and be at finalist level.
This position will be based in central London, however it will be work from home until further notice, this person will need to be able to commute in to central London when the time is right.
This temporary Finance Manager position will offer the candidate an opportunity if everything goes well after 3 months. The candidate must be self motivated, dedicated and hardworking.