The PPM Technology department within Enterprise Collaboration Technology is seeking a Business Analyst to participate in the rollout of new tooling to support and evolve FactSet's Project Portfolio Management and Lean Portfolio Management disciplines.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the rollout team and will work in conjunction with them to derive a common set of standard processes across the organisation followed by engaging with teams across FactSet to help them onboard onto the new tool and adopt the standards. The expectation is that the candidate will act both as a business analyst and Targetprocess system administrator.
This is an opportunity to make a real impact on how FactSet operates. Responsibilities:
- System Administrator for Targetprocess.
- Planview support coordination.
- Work with varied stakeholders across the organization to understand their needs and advise on how to best use Targetprocess to accomplish them.
- Continue to support our project management and agile development standards at FactSet after the rollout.
- At least 2 years of experience supporting Lean Portfolio Management or Project Portfolio Manager tools and an overall minimum of 5 years of work experience in project management or a related field.
- Bachelor's degree required (advanced degree preferred)
- Experience working with vendors.
- Experience configuring Lean Portfolio Management or Project Portfolio Manager tools.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional people skills - Ability to build strong relationships and work with people at all levels to solve problems and overcome obstacles.
- Experience using traditional and agile development disciplines.
- Experience using BI tools is a plus.
- Experience using Targetprocess is a plus.