Partner Financial are working with an International Services Business who are fast becoming the global leaders in the sector. We are seeking a versatile Finance Manager to take ownership of special projects and initiatives as they arise.
As the division grows into new territories, the business requires individuals who can adapt and meet their clients' needs in a prompt and reliable manner, can work autonomously, whilst also fitting well into the established team.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this is seen as a key role within the European finance function.The Role:
- Support on the set up of finance operations in new territories for the division.
- Support on the wind down of entities in countries where projects have closed.
Financial Control and Reporting - take ownership of Finance Management for an international business including:
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- VAT returns and other submissions to government organisations.
- Coordinate the close out of the annual audit and the finalisation of the statutory accounts.
- Review of expenses claims for cost control and policy adherence.
- Statutory and tax reporting in conjunction with local tax consultants for international entities.
- Accountability along with local finance heads or third-party advisors for ensuring submission of all in-country statutory and tax returns to meet company and country deadlines; including EC sales, Intrastat returns and local company secretarial obligations across all regions.
- Preparation of various documents for reporting to Group Finance - Tax risk analysis, Intercompany reporting, parent company reporting.
- Qualified member of ACA, ACCA, CIMA with relevant post qualification experience.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills - liaising with all levels from Board directors to Finance department processing team.
- Excellent organisational, time management and workload management skills.
- Experience of working across multiple jurisdictions.
- Able to work with key stakeholders including banks, tax advisors, local finance teams and senior management teams.
We will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client's selection criteria within 24 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.