A large commerce business currently undergoing a Finance Transformation require a Business Analyst to join the team as soon as possible.
This is a complex company with multiple stakeholders and business units. Therefore, communication for the project and keeping people up to date is essential to it's smooth running and progress. This role plays a key part in the team and will be suitable for you if you have good all round Project and Change experience.
The Projects reach across the organisation and you will partner will numerous areas, however there is a focus on HR.The key duties are as follows:
Skills and Experience
- ability to pull together high quality presentations from a variety of sources,
- maintain & update detailed project plans,
- Facilitate project sessions around key deliverables
- Working across business and functional areas - especially HR.
- Process mapping experience ideally
You must have been a Business Analyst with good general project experience from a medium to large business. It is desirable to have a qualification such as Prince 2, Agile or MSP.
You need to be available to start immediately or a short notice. This is a 3-6 month interim position paying £350 - £400 per day.