Partner Financial are currently working with a multi-billion global consumer brand. This complex organisation has operations around the world and is now embarking on their next phase of growth. The business has set a clear strategic agenda to achieve market excellence and will be delivering against this ambitious agenda by further investing and developing their regional entities through acquisition.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be working closely with regional controlling teams and the Shared Service Centre ensuring both are compliant with Group policies and procedures as well as local regulation and fiscal matters covering Europe and Africa.
- Liaising with the entities to ensure compliance with Group policies and procedures are met
- Monitoring compliance relating to tax risks and external audits of entities in scope, coordinating the assessment on risk management
- Reviewing Financial Internal controls to ensure quality of the financial statements of the entities, following up mitigation measures if needed
- Providing input to the regional Planning & Controlling team to its review of the financial statements
- Monitoring and coordinating the roll-out of accounting related tools to entities
- Coordinating treasury related topics, specifically relating to cash management, in
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA), trained within a top 10 practice
- Experience working with large retail / consumer businesses within Audit
- Excellent and proven stakeholder management skills
- Experience using Financial reporting tools, preferably HFM / Essbase
- Fluency in additional European languages is advantageous
I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client's selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.