This is an exciting UK Controller opportunity working for a fast growing medical technology business based in Cambridge. To support the ongoing global growth, there is a need for a talented and motivated UK Financial Controller. This individual will work with the CFO and senior management team.
As UK Controller you will be the finance lead in UK, responsible for overseeing and managing the day to day finance function activities, plus consolidation of all entities. The role will report directly to the CFO. Other responsibilities will include:
- Manage day to day aspects of the finance function, including financial ledgers, Payroll and cash management.
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- Production of monthly & annual budgets.
- Financial control of customer relationships including sales invoicing.
- Supporting senior management on commercial activities.
- Pricing & modelling linked to commercial contracts.
- Proactive with a positive 'can-do' approach
- A sound business understanding as well as being commercially and risk aware
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong project management skills
You will be a be a qualified accountant, with an ability to work with new systems/technology. You will be a dynamic, self-starter who seeks to innovate and can work effectively as part of a virtual team. You must have desire to work in a small, rapidly growing environment.
This role offers you a great chance to work with an impressive interdisciplinary and entrepreneurial team. We require a talented and technical individual who has the drive, enthusiasm and motivation to support the ongoing development of this dynamic and growing business. As UK Financial Controller, you must have the ability to develop financial reporting to highlight the challenges and future needs of the business.