A leading insurer are looking for a Compliance Manager to join their team in London.
The ideal candidate will be supporting and providing advice to the business in support of delivering regulatory compliant business objectives. In addition to this, they will be acting as the focal point for business and other key stakeholders in the business to embed compliance in relation to Conduct and other regulatory risks.
- Establishing and maintaining strong stakeholder management relationships across the business unit
- Attending business senior leadership meetings to ensure alignment of compliance activities with business strategy
- Providing effective structured communication providing advice, support, and guidance on all aspects of regulation to the business, specifically in relation to Conduct risk
- Keeping up to date with regulatory change requirements and effectively interpreting the impact of these on the business and provides the business with detailed guidance. Support advice and oversight on the successful implementation of these changes
- Working closely with the business to ensure the remediation of regulatory breaches, trends and systemic exposures are effectively managed and to ensure that detective and preventative controls are in place to prevent similar issues in the future
- Post qualification experience, in financial services
- Sound knowledge of UK financial services regulatory requirements particularly within the Conduct risk, and a good understanding of Prudential risks
- Good knowledge of other regulations and trade bodies, including; Financial Crime, DPA, etc.
- Ideally have Compliance Manager experience in the Insurance sector