Our client is a mid-sized bank looking for an Interim Head of Regulatory Reporting. The role will manage a 3 person Reg team responsible for all areas of Regulatory Reporting including BAU reporting, Policy, and projects.
- Oversight of Timely and accurate production of all regulatory returns (COREP, PRA, BOE) and MI to the bank's regulators, executive management, ALCO, and parent company, ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory rules.
- Implementation of new regulatory returns, or changes to existing returns, as required by changes to regulatory rules and requirements.
- Ensure effective tools are in place for monitoring capital and liquidity, working closely with the Prudential Risk and Treasury teams to deliver appropriate MI.
- Enhance the governance and control framework
- Drive change to systems and processes to increase automation through improved quality of data inputs, tighter controls around period-end close, and enhancements to Reg reporting system
- Support the Risk team through provision of MI for ICAAP and ILAAP and the Treasury team through provision of MI for daily liquidity reporting.
- Extensive regulatory reporting experience from within banking
- Experience of managing a team