Digital Marketing / Online Marketing / Digital Acquisition / Online Acquisition / Digital Search
Our client, a FTSE250 leading B2B and B2C brand and leading services business, is recruiting for a best-in-class Digital Marketing Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will predominately be based at home but there will be some need for Business Travel.
This is a new role and is key to the growth in Digital Marketing activity across all channelsJob Purpose:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for defining and leading customer acquisition programmes to support our clients' multi-channel strategy.
- Creating marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition in support of ecommerce, telesales, field sales, broker and other channels as defined in the business strategy.
- Defining and executing campaigns and continuous improvement programmes to optimise Client owned channels e.g., conversion optimisation on website etc.
- Create customer marketing campaigns (e.g., display, affiliate marketing, paid social), in line with overall marketing strategy, to drive customer acquisition across all digital channels - through to Client teams: ecommerce, telesales, field sales - in line with customer need with agreed targets, measures.
- Collaborate with PPC/SEO Marketing manager and other stakeholders, ensuring marketing plans respond to customer need and provide clear customer call to action, irrespective of marketing source.
- Work closely with telesales, ecommerce, and field sales teams, ensuring a clear understanding of customer behaviours and optimising marketing campaigns in support of all prioritised channels to drive cost-effective customer acquisition campaigns.
- Monitor and measure customer acquisition rates across all phases of customer journey and identify opportunities for conversion improvement, across all channels and digital platforms.
- Devise and implement prioritised and ongoing CRO programmes on Client owned digital channels to improve conversion rates at each step of online customer journey across web and mobile.
- Work with Customer Insight and Analytics, defining and agreeing most appropriate customer marketing attribution capabilities to ensure marketing expenditure is tracked and optimised across all channels and in line with customer and commercial goals.
- Work with ecommerce, telesales on customer acquisition campaign performance analysis and insight to ensure data-driven strategy is continually improved and optimised
- Manage budget and agencies to deliver outcomes in line with business strategy.
- Support wider Marketing, Digital and business community through strong matrix working, focusing on driving successful business outcomes.
- Continually monitor market trends, competitor performance to identify new customer insight and analytics opportunities and collaborate with relevant stakeholders to develop business cases as needed
- You will have a relevant Degree and previous experience defining and managing digital acquisition campaigns across paid and owned digital channels
- Define and implement CRO campaigns and plans
- Confident managing budgets and agencies
- Previous experience within a B2B environment is essential as are strong technical skills including mobile/web platforms, commercial data analysis & interpretation. You will be confident with customer insight techniques and using marketing data analytics tools
- Working closely with existing teams, you will lead and mentor a small team of digital marketing executives, so it is essential you are a strong communicator.
In return our client offers a competitive salary and bonus scheme.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and seeking a new role within Digital Marketing and Acquisition we would love to hear from you!