Digital Retention ManagerDigital Retention /Online Retention / Customer Loyalty / Customer Retention / CRM
Our client, a FTSE250 leading B2B and B2C brand and leading services business is recruiting for a best-in-class Digital Retention Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will predominately be based at home but there will be some need for Business Travel.Job Purpose:
- Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, you will define and lead digital customer retention and engagement programmes to support the Client's multi-channel strategy and increase customer lifetime value (LTV)
- Working closely with Customer Services teams and other stakeholders, understanding the key motivations for customer retention and churn. Creating marketing campaigns to drive customer retention (reducing customer churn) in support of all customer touchpoints and engagement channels e.g., ecommerce, telesales, field sales, Corporate, broker and other channels as defined in the business strategy.
- Define and executing campaigns and continuous improvement programmes to optimise client owned channels e.g., customer portal, support customer services team, field sales retention.
- Create customer marketing campaigns (e.g., email, social, display, owned websites), in line with overall marketing strategy, to drive customer engagement, satisfaction and retention both across all digital channels and in close collaboration with internal teams including Customer Services, Field Sales, Corporate teams - in line with customer need with agreed targets, measures
- Collaborate with other Digital Marketing managers and other stakeholders, ensuring marketing plans respond to customer need and provide clear customer call to action, irrespective of marketing source
- Collaborate with wider marketing team, telesales, ecommerce and field sales teams, to ensure clear understanding of customer behaviours, optimising marketing campaigns and client website changes in support of all prioritised channels to drive cost-effective customer retention campaigns
- Monitor and measure customer churn rates (and reasons) across all phases of customer experience (in conjunction with CustEx team) identify opportunities for improved customer communication and engagement, across all owned channels and digital platforms.
- Devise and implement prioritised and ongoing customer engagement improvement plans in conjunction with Customer Services teams (with a focus on leading the customer portal and the role it should play in customer engagement) on owned digital channels to improve retention, satisfaction and tenure rates and LTV (lifetime value) across web and mobile and direct digital customer contact.
- Work with Customer Insight and Analytics to define and agree customer segmentation based on quantitative and qualitative measures to identify the most engaged and profitable customers and prioritise those to target in customer retention strategy, again in co-operation with Customer Services team
- Work with wider marketing team, customer services and other stakeholders to understand campaign performance analysis and insight to ensure data-driven strategy is continually improved and optimised
- Manage budget and agencies to deliver outcomes in line with business strategy
- Support wider Marketing, Digital and business community through strong matrix working, focusing on driving successful business outcomes
- Continually monitor market trends, competitor performance to identify new customer engagement opportunities and collaborate with relevant stakeholders to develop business cases as needed.
- You will hold a relevant degree and have proven experience defining and managing digital customer retention campaigns across paid and owned digital channels
- Confident defining and implementing website improvement campaigns and plans. Using customer segmentation/personas to define target customer groups for campaign execution
- Experience with Budget and Agency management
- Proven experience within customer and marketing data reporting and analytics; Marketing attribution technologies and methods
- Previous experience within B2B marketing is essential
- You will be technically savvy, including Mobile/Web platforms and data analysis/interpretation (from a marketing perspective)
In return our client offers a competitive salary and bonus scheme.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and seeking a new role within Digital Marketing/Retention we would love to hear from you!