Are you ready for the next step in your career in care? Hales Homecare has an exciting opportunity for an experienced home care worker to take that next step and join us as a Care Coordinator in our growing Doncaster branch.
We want to invest in you to grow into this role and will give you all the support and tools to do so. Interested? Get in touch now! Experience in the care sector is essential.Benefits of working at Hales Group:
Duties may include:
- Excellent Salary
- Wellness programmes
- Store Discounts
- Employee Discounts
- Company Pensions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- Taking new Service Users referrals from social workers and private Service Users
- Planning and allocating Care Workers to Service Users, managing their workload, adhering to Hales Group policies and principles and legislation relating to Working Time Regulations
- Answering and monitoring incoming telephone calls
- Liaising with and providing support to Senior Carers /Supervisors working within allocated area
- Responsible for all data input relating to specified area as changes occur
- Ensuring that holiday/sickness and emergency calls are assigned
- Ensure all holiday requests are available and entered into the computer system
- Updating records of Service Users and Care Workers on an on-going basis
- Monitor Service Users that are in hospital/respite
- Preparation of reports as required
- Processing amendments on timesheets/payroll report on a weekly basis
- Referencing potential Care Workers prior to employment in line with company policy to ensure they are of a satisfactory standard
- Applying for and ensuring all criminal records checks and protection of vulnerable adults checks are carried out prior to employment
- Maintaining all office policies, procedures, and systems including TAG
- Conducting effective recruitment of Care Workers, ensuring accurate paperwork is maintained including application forms, health declaration, etc.
The successful candidate will be joining a highly reputable and forward-thinking organisation where your efforts will be recognised and rewarded!
If this opportunity is of interest to you, we'd love to hear from you! Please apply now!
Due to the high level of response we receive, if you have not heard within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.