About the role:
You will be involved on a numerous of consultancy projects from implementations, upgrades and data migration to training. You will also be providing presales support to assist with deals. Throughout your projects, you will be dealing with customers on a regular basis, working with databases, capturing business requirements, deploy and configure the Retain software based on the business requirements and creating documents as part of a handover to the Support Team.The role requires the following skillset, behaviours and experience:
The following are desirable criteria:
- Strong technical knowledge of SQL Server.
- Experience in database optimization (knowledge of Indexing, Profilers, Stats and DB troubleshooting)
- Technical ability and experience working with SQL and SQL Programming
- Technical knowledge of current Windows operating systems
- Experience in virtualisation
- Ability to problem-solve
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Fluent French speaking
- Teamwork, willingness to learn and to knowledge-share
- Translating business requirements, provide and implement tested solutions
- Put together documentation for completion of each implementation
About Retain International
- Fluent German speaking
- Knowledge of, or experience with, Exchange Server
- ITIL awareness
- Degree in computer science (or equivalent field of study)
- Pre-Sales support
- Technical knowledge of IIS web server
- Technical knowledge of networking (DNS, DHCP, Active Directory)
- Some experience in project management
- Fluent German speaking
Retain International, part of Capita plc, develops and provides people management, planning and forecasting tools with a customer base spanning over 70 countries. We provide an intuitive, reliable and secure platform that allows organisations to extract information, including work productivity rates, revenues, budgets and forecasts all from a single point. By joining us to help develop and manage the platform, you'll allow organisations to construct more accurate business plans, and make better management decisions to improve work productivity and meet customer demand.
Retain international are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.What's in it for you?
What we hope you'll do next:
- A competitive basic salary
- 23 days holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Home based
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Flexible & remote working options are available
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.