Our client, a highly reputable company, based in Poole are looking for a HR Reward Analyst to join the team on a contract basis for up to 14 months.
The main aspect of the role is to understand key reward trends, costs of pay and benefit strategies to the organisation, and ensuring good value is achieved, and the right people are retained by the company.
- Annual pay review process
- Performance management process
- Data and cost/pay modelling to illustrate trends, provide insight and reconciliation.
- Submitting company data for annual salary & benefit surveys
- Produce analysis and reporting on pay and benefits
- Integrate current HE and payrolling systems.
- Support the reward team with implementation of new systems
- To assist with any projects including policy development and new processes.
- Be an effective team player with a pragmatic approach to problem solving, excellent organisation and prioritisation skills and a calm approach to a busy workload.
- To use IS systems, manipulating and presenting large volumes of data to ultimately provide detailed analysis to aid in strategic decision making.
- Strong analytical/reporting and interpretation skills
- Advance Excel skills
- Experience of different HR/IT systems, including uploads and testing
- Ability to build support tools/templates to enable data collection/management
For more information on this role, please send your CV to or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency