Secondary Supply Teacher- Chichester
4Education Recruitment - we are looking to expand our team of dedicated supply teachers to cover the demand for daily, short and long term assignments in the Chichester area. We are eager to hear from Secondary colleagues who are looking for flexibility and control over their working week.
We seek to support schools throughout West Sussex to supply them with qualified teachers as and when the need arises. If you are a qualified, enthusiastic and adaptable teacher we look forward to hearing from you.
4Education offer numerous benefits to team members which include;
- A dedicated consultant available 24/7
- Short and long-term positions to fit around your current circumstances
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A very competitive salary paid weekly
- Online registration and timesheet process
Our ideal supply teachers:
- Are passionate about engaging students, reliable, resilient and versatile
- Can successfully follow policies and procedures of each school
- Have UK school experience and a good curriculum knowledge
- Have an excellent command of the classroom, high expectations and the expertise to effectively manage behaviour
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a UK teaching qualification
- Possess an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
4Education Recruitment are fully committed to Safer Recruitment. To be eligible for this role you will need to pass our full registration process with all relevant checks.