HSE Recruitment have exclusively partnered with a leading Facilities Management organisation in the Manchester area, to recruit a SHEQ Business Partner.
Reporting to the Senior SHEQ Business Partner, the SHEQ Business Partner will be responsible for achieving daily operational excellence, meeting high compliance standards and promoting a safety culture across the business which continually improves performance.
Other notable responsibilities will include:
• Driving, managing and co-ordinating SHEQ management systems, accreditations, permits and licenses within the company (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, CPR, BSEN12899-1, CHAS)
• Support, guide and coach Managers in developing improvements with the compliance culture
• Carry out specialist risk assessments (Environmental, Fire, COSHH)
• Develop and deliver training courses on SHEQ management system procedures and controls to Operations Managers
• Conduct site visits to inspect and verify contractor compliance
To be considered, the post holder must have:
• NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent qualification)
• Tech or Grad IOSH
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships with managers and staff at all levels
• Previous experience within Facilities Management would be highly advantageous, but similar backgrounds will be considered
The salary range for this position is circa. £32,000 pa with further benefits package included.
To apply, please email your CV to or call for informal enquiries.