Nursing Home Manager
Elderly nursing and residential care
Full Time, Permanent
£43,000 - £47,000 per annum - plus company benefits(Turnaround Management opportunity)Nursing Home Manager role:
We are looking for an experienced Nursing Home Manager who is a natural leader and comes with a proven track record of improving services and CQC ratings. Our clients service is a medium sized nursing and residential home based in Southport and requires a strong, driven, focused and passionate turnaround Manager to work closely with the staff team to make the necessary changes in order to ensure the home reaches its full potential.We are looking for a Nursing Home Manager to:
RGN OR RMN QUALIFICATION IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE AS WELL AS AN ACTIVE PIN.Skills and Experience required for Nursing Home Manager:
- Develop the staff team to identify training and induction processes
- Ensure staff are fully clear on processes and procedures and expectations of their role
- Introduce robust systems to improve quality and compliance
- Ensure residents are treated with care and respect at all times promoting dignity & independence
- Actively working with staff, residents and their families, to help shape and develop a centre of excellence for person-centred care.
Company Benefits for the Nursing Home Manager role:
- Proven track record of managing nursing or residential services to a good standard
- RGN/RMN qualified with active NMC Pin
- Self-motivated, resilient, and well-organised
- Dependable and honest
- Able to work well under pressure and flexible to meet the needs of the residents and the home.
- Demonstrate a track record in leading, motivating, managing, and developing staff.
- A clear understanding of leadership responsibilities in social care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Marketing of services
- Quality and compliance
- Introducing robust systems to improve internal processes
- Bonus allowance for hitting set targets
- Pension scheme
- Internal training academy offering bespoke training packages and comprehensive induction
- Career pathway programme
- Fully funded DBS
- Excellent work environment
- 5.6 weeks of paid annual leave
- Free onsite parking
- Supported by a dedicated head office team including Maintenance, HR, Recruitment and Payroll
If this Nursing Home Manager job sounds like you then please click apply now!MRB Health & Social Care Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.