The client are a manufacturer of vehicles and associated vehicle systems. They have been successfully trading for nearly 50 years and in that time have increased the size and turnover of the organisation.
The main duties of the role is;
- Assemble, fit and modify purpose built machinery/parts onto vehicles
- Carry out ongoing checks that vehicles are built to required technical drawings/plans
I would be keen to receive CV's from fitters who hold the following skills;
- Excellent experience working in a mechanical fitting and assembly environment
- Ideally from an automotive / vehicle / construction background
- Hydraulics and Pneumatic knowledge
- Experienced in using hand and power tools
- A "can do" approach to work
- Able to work in a busy environment
The company are based in Bromsgrove so it is easily commutable from Redditch, Droitwich, Worcester, Birmingham, Solihull, Alcester, Kidderminster
Overtime is available (optional), pension, holidays, parking
Hours Days - Monday to Friday
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.