An excellent new opportunity has arisen working for a successful and rapidly growing e-commerce business based near Braintree in Essex.
Working as part of the senior marketing team you will be responsible for the creation, implementation and ongoing optimisation of the paid digital marketing strategy for the business as it continues to grows. This is a business with ambition, one which grows and develops their people and has strong engagement and retention.
You will be responsible for leading on paid campaigns, e-commerce and content management of the website.
In this role, you will need to have a passion and drive for all things digital marketing, a good understanding of social media platforms coupled with a sound commercial acumen. The ability to link commercial objectives with digital output is essential.
• Manage monthly PPC across all sales and social channels
• Management of PPC techniques to ensure the company ranks highly for key word searches
• Analysis using Google Analytics and commercial company data to carry out analysis of campaigns, markets and trends
• Build relationships with media and support partners
• Budget planning and management for all digital activities
• Produce key messages and writing content for a variety of projects and channels
• Assist in management of Email Marketing Campaigns and continually look for ways to improve performance
• Research and propose additional marketing opportunities to grow brand awareness and acquire new customers.
§Strong experience in Digital Marketing, specifically PPC campaigns
§Strong commercial acumen
§Experience creating and managing PPC campaigns, including social media channels and Google Ads.
§Experience of using web analytics tools
§Data-driven with the ability to work towards metrics and manage budgets
§Proven experience working in a successful e-commerce business
§An excellent communicator, able to articulate ideas and build effective working relationships at all levels.