Service Driver - Aylesbury
As a driver, you play a key part in the success of phs. To our customers, you are the face of the company. Your excellent customer service skills help keep our customers happy - and ensure they remain our customers!
As a Service Driver in our Washrooms division, your time will be split. Half your time will be spent driving prearranged routes to our customers locations (We have a system that works out the most efficient route based on our customer service times). The other half of your time will be spent ensuring our products within our customers washrooms are cleaned, emptied and replenished. Whether it be emptying sanitary bins, replacing hand sanitizers and loo roles, or servicing urinals - you'll play a vital part in keeping our customers washrooms hygienic and fresh.
Starting and finishing your shift at your own front door means you'll only need to go to the depot, based in Brackley
once or twice per week to restock and empty waste from your van.A day in the life of a Service Driver at phs will involve;
The ideal candidate for a Service Driver role at phs will:
- Driving to our customers on your allocated route.
- Emptying and cleaning Sanitary Disposal Bins
- Servicing Urinals
- Replacing, emptying and maintaining our other products within our customers washrooms.
- Returning to your allocated depot twice a week to replenish your stock and remove waste from your van.
In return for your commitment and expertise, you will get:
- Have the patience to travel between our customers during busy times (Traffic issues are an unavoidable part of this job)
- Be comfortable working in and around customer washrooms and toilets (male, female and unisex)
- Be able to work flexibly between the hours of 6am and 6pm, 40 hours per week.
- Have held a full UK Manual Driving Licence for a minimum of 12 months (Subject to insurance requirements), with a maximum of 6 points.
- Not have DR/DD/CD/TT/IN/AC endorsements in the past 5 years.
- A salary of £19285 (Based on a 40-hour working week Monday to Friday)
- No scheduled weekend working.
- 13 paydays per year (Every 4 weeks)
- Regular Overtime opportunities.
- A dedicated company vehicle so you can start and finish from your own front door.
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- Discounts with retailers including o2 and F&B.
- A 24-hour wellbeing helpline
- 31 days inclusive of bank/public holidays. Where your shift is on a bank/public holiday you'll receive time back in lieu. We do not work on Christmas Day (Holiday Entitlement is subject to contract).
Phs Group was founded in 1963 and we are the leading provider for Hygiene Services in the UK, Spain and Ireland with over 90,000 customers across 300,000 locations incorporating numerous businesses during its 57 years of business.
Our businesses include: Washrooms, Healthcare, Floorcare, Phs Direct and Direct 365 (sale of consumables), Phs Greenleaf, Teacrate, Besafe, Wastekit and Compliance.
At phs, we pride ourselves on our diverse workforce, and ensuring we have an inclusive environment for all our staff. We remain committed to ensuring our teams can bring their true selves to work without risk or fear of discrimination.