Senior DevOps Engineer - Azure
We are looking for a highly experienced senior devops engineer with strong experience in azure to join our vibrant and rapidly growing team in Birmingham. You will have commercial experience working with the Azure ecosystem of technology along with experience in kubernetes, ansible, terraform, docker and experience with CI/CD pipelines.
We are one of the most well known and globally established technology products and services company in the world. As a truly award winning organisation we provide real commercial value to our clients through helping them to use emerging technology in answering their problems and transforming their businesses.
Working with some of the most exciting capabiities currently available across cloud, artificial intelligence, automation & machine learning we have a range of trusted customers in different industries across financial services, retail, central government and automotive industries. The successful senior devops engineer will be working in a truly unique environment that will foster excellent career development.
You will be using exciting technologies across Azure, ansible, terraform, docker etc to create an introduce new process to our software development lifecycle and automate the CI/CD pipelines for our elite team of software engineers. You will be responsible for tackling the necessary coding and scripting to integrate our front and back end services across APIs, libraries and software development kits.
The ideal devops engineer will need to meet the below criteria for their application to be considered for this role:
- Several years commercial expeience working as a senior devops engineer in large scale and highly complex environment
- Significant commercial experience and understanding of working across the Azure cloud stack
- Commercial experience of some of the following technologies: Kubernetes, ansible, terraform, packer, linux
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to work well both individually or as part of a high performing team
- An infalliable attitude with the determination to succeed despite encountering multiple setbacks
So if you are an experienced senior devops engineer looking for your next opportunity then do not miss you. Apply now and I will be in touch directly with more information. The slots on the short list are filling up fast, do not miss out. Apply now.
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 base salary, 10% bonus, 10% pension
Location : Birmingham
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact : Paul Allen